tranny prblms - HELP SOLVED!!!!

Thanks to all those that responded.

Here is another reason to NEVER take your car to a
mechanic when you have the inclination, tools and
ability to do a job yourself.  As you may recall I
bought the car with a newly installed trans and
clutch.

Turns out that the knucklhead who installed the trans
and clutch didn't tighten down the flywheel bolts
properly.  When I pulled the trans last night I saw
that 80% of the flywheel bolts were backed out a
couple of threads and I could pull them out by hand!!!
 The heads of the bolts were grinding up against the
inside of the bellhousing and were machining a nice
groove in it. Damn bellhousing was covered in fine
metal shaving.  Trans is still OK and will be
purchasing new flywheel bolts just in case.  ARGHHHHH
The clutch and pressure plate seem to be fine, but
will confirm tonight since I need to purchase the 12
point socket to R&R the flywheel bolts.

Victor