From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Tobias ><
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 5:24 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: When a starter goes POP ..

and then just goes clack when you turn the key to on, and clack again
when
you let go of the key - no buzzing or whatnot - I'm assuming that's the
end
of this starter and time for me to buy a new one or swap the heat victim

back in?!

Sucks, now I have to push start it myself .. good thing the down ramp
isn't
too far and I parked ass in :)