Radio wiring, what a nightmare...

you can usually find non power antenna all over the
place, as for removing reinstalling a new one, you will
have to remove drivcer side inner-wheel-well, the wire
runs througha peep hole from fender to inner-tray
throught firewall under dash...if it is a power antenna,
is a pain in the arse to swap.

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau