120 Amp Audi Alternator Install

No pics.  I got it from a 1993 Audi 90 Quattro (V6).  From what I
understand, almost any 120 alternator from a newer VW/Audi will fit.  The
only real differences are where the duct fitting is on the back of the
alternator.

BTW, I forgot to mention that I had to find a new location for the ground
wire going to the AC compressor.  The Audi alternator doesn't have a
convenient place to connect it.  I ran a longer wire to the valve cover.

John
(maybe Santa will bring me a digital camera)