(ot) just so i don't have to keep answering.....

what happened was between the weekend of cincy and the begining of july i
lost alot of weight (was down to 107lbs!), had zero energy, and could barely
eat. my doc decided to have me hospitalized and wanted them to start xraying
for tumors. fortunatly the doc at the hospital decided on blood tests first,
and found that i have the onset of diabetes. they found it early enough that
i just have to worry about my diet and remember to take my pills everyday,
so at least i don't have to worry about insulin injections etc.. i'm already
back to 122lbs, still about another 15 or so till i'm back to "normal", but
a lot better then what i was first led to believe! thanks for the concern
and the wellwishing.
   brett

So SayethThe Hitman
http://www.techography.net/brettsgarage