Toilet Bowl help needed HELP!!!

So I found out why It got so much louder when we noticed the downpipe wasn't so
much connected. Anyway, we've got it off and welded back together (Much thanks
to Rick Alexander, my personal saint and savior!) Only problem now is the fact
that we can't get the damn toilet bowl exhaust back on. Rick said there is a
link somewhere to make your own toilet bowl tool, but I can't find it to save
my life. If anybody has any tips or knows where to find this, that would be
great! As quickly as possible as the thing is sitting in Rick's driveway sans
exhaust. I like loud, but not THAT loud ;).

Thanks in advance,
Lyman