Evil Jonas update

Just to give you all a update on my where abouts and what the hell i have
been doing, I will tell you

Well shortly after a 2 year internship with the championship ravens and
slaving for the man I decided after I got laid off from tot he tragic
happens of last September  I also had a fire that consumed my damaged
keyboard and most of my personal belongings, is is time to spend time with
my friends and family in Ny NJ that have lost people and that also gives the
construction a chance to happen 60K later the house is rebuilt and
after realizing that I had a fast motorcycle  FZR600 that does go over 150 I
know cause I got nailed in a speed trap in excess of 160mph got off with a
warning by the way.   I figured I could dedicate my speed habits to a more
formidable opponent, the 2 wheeled beast, so the labor of love called my 91
fzr starts.   I finally get all my stuff back from francis and get screwed
by a few other shops in the process who like to talk all nice but when I
leave and the doors close well that is another story
So after all this I find a shop in northern jersey Westwood to be exact a
guy named Gean at RPM auto body takes care of me very well, fixed the car
right up and put her back together better then she ever ran,  on my miss
fortune I need to replace a clutch so in the midst of the trans coming out I
have this moment of consciousness and realize I want something new with a
warranty and that I need an all wheel drive system
In walks a Scooby doo into my life
And that is where I am now in a nutshell,
The long version is way too long
Jonas
Extra crispy version
1987 scirocco 16v 4 sale
1999 Scooby doo outback legacy sport wagon
1991 fzr600 86.4hp ont eh reare wheel
that that is as much as my rabbit gti stock