From: Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com>
To: JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Cruise Control
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:36:44 -0700

Also, I think Tobias has CC, or parts of it, in his Black 16V... which
suggests it was available... Not sure what year his black 16V is but it was
that car that I saw how and where to mount the pump.

-Raffi

At 05:08 PM 7/5/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Are u sure NA 16V's never came with factory CC?  Matt Marko's G/F's 16V has
>CC and it is on the left hand stalk very similar to my '93 passat GLX.
>
>Joshua Conner
>Verizon Wireless
>Dublin Customer Care
>ext. 6165
>coolj@vtext.com

---------------------------------
1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com
Or visit: http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/scirocco16v.htm
"SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Sciroccos can be extremely addictive,
and can cause extreme rubber-necking, finger-pointing and gasping
in fellow motorists."