Who's the cheapest shipper

Morning,

    A friend of mine is about to put some rim's up on ebay and wants to
know who would be the cheapest shipping company to go with.  He's in the
south eastern states area and won't be shipping outside the lower 48.
The rims (which I wish would fit under my rocco) weigh in at 108lbs for
2 of them.  These are rims+tires so there is the reason for being so
heavy.  The rims are Fittipaldi Tublare's (17") wrapped in Toyo Proxies
(215x40xZR17 87W).  Really nice rims from a honda Civic he picked up a
few months ago.  Will these fit on a rocco?

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)

88' Scirocco 16v (the void)