From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Adrian C.
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:26 AM
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: BIG Bumper .. LMAO ... u guys gotta see this ...

well ..
guys seems like the honda boys like to do the opposite of what we do ..
remove the big honkin bumpers that came stock with out beloved Rocco's
BUT it seems some ppl lik havin big "park bench bumpers ..
for instance this guy ...
http://www.unitedinmotion.ca/HighSociety/thefirsthigh-014.JPG
seems like the honda boys keep on amazing us with their stupidity ..
i mean look at that thing ..
looks like someone bolted up the dining room table to the front bumper ..
this was i great laugh for me so i thought u guys mike like to take a few
seconds and fall into
laughin coma ...
Latter