Waterfest Database

Hey everyone ...

My name is Todd Snyder, and I'm a member of VWoT.  Some of you know me, =
and some don't.

At any rate ... I've created a database that is currently being used by =
VWoT to keep track of people going to Waterfest and such.  I've modified =
it a little bit so that you could all use it.  So, feel free.  You simply =
add yourself to the database, then you can do some basic queries to find =
other people who match your criteria ...

If you have any problems, please email me (tsnyder@qobra.com) ... if there =
is anything you need added to the database, please let me know also.  It's =
fairly basic, but it works.

The database is located at http://www.passport.ca/~tsnyder/waterfest.php

Todd
'88 VW 2dr Jetta Slalom

(ps - I'm on digest mode for this list, so if you want me to respond =
please email me directly ... any questions, concerns, whatever, cuz I =
won't see your email until tomorrow if you reply to me on this list .. =
thanks!)

(pps - when entering your data, please be pretty generic about your =
'Leaving From City', so that it can be searched on if needed.  Ie: if =
you're from the middle of nowhere, put in the nearest big city)

Todd Snyder
Systems and Network Admin
Qobra Systems/Passport Online
59 Adelaide St. East, Suite 600