Details: July 7th: NJ/PA/NY VW driving meet

Scott Krauss wrote:
> I see you are having a drivers meeting in NJ to enjoy the
> roads. Is that open to different non-vw's.

YES! The romp through the twisties is open to *anyone and everyone*! I just
took a test drive on some of the roads (in my Subaru, btw) and they are
really superb. -miles and miles of high g-forces, quick shifting, hard
braking, and *gorgeous* scenery. (Just look at my club's motto down there in
my sig and you'll understand what we're about.)

Directions to main meeting location:
Drivers from points East can take Rt. 80 West to exit 42B (Rt. 46,
Parsippany). As you get off the offramp and merge, continue 2 traffic
lights. At the 2nd light make a left onto Rt. 46 West uphill. At the next
traffic light, jughandle across Rt. 46 into the rear of TGIF's parking lot)

Directions to West NJ meeting location:
Drivers from points West of NJ should take Route 80 East to "Exit 12
Blairstown". I don't remember how the exit ramp is designed. In the case of
a hook make a right at the off ramp traffic light and when safe, pull over
and wait for us. In the case of a straight off-ramp, make a left from the
traffic light and again pull over when safe.

My cell number is 732.735.6840. Call if you can't figure this out. I'm
assuming that this will make more sense when you get out there. :^)

P.S. As we will be departing 12:30pm SHARP (PLEASE BE ON TIME EVERYONE!!!!)
from TGIF's in Parsippany, I believe it is safe to say that it will be a
30-45min
drive for us. So everyone intending to meet in Blairstown right off the exit
ramp, please arrive at that point by 1:45pm.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut