(For everyone, but) Attn East Coast listers - I need a favor!!

Here's the dilly, o.

I'm getting married!!  July 19th, 2003, in Medina New York.  It's about
an hour south-east of Buffalo.  My fiancee' is actually out there right
now getting things set for next year.  The good news:  She's actually
allowing me to have a Scirocco instead of a limo for out get-away
vehicle!!  Conditions are:  It should be blue or (preferably) white, and
in good shape.  My white one (the '81) is not in good shape, and my
silver one is, well, silver and not in very good shape.  So, I was
wondering if any East Coasters would a) be interested in coming to my
wedding, b) bringing their primo Roc, and c) letting us use it in the
wedding.

In regards to everyone else, if anyone is interested in being at my
wedding, you are all invited.  It's be cool to have a bunch of people
together from the list, and since my side of the wedding will be pretty
light (we live in Wisconsin, her family and everyone is in New York, I'm
not planning on having a lot of people of mine being there) I could use
a show of force, in a way.

Please send me some feedback on this, so I can start figuring out some
of this stuff.......

Thanks in advance!

Nate
'81