Crankshaft sprocket - 2.0 ABA - Torque spec?

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:

> Bentley calls for a replace ALWAYS strech bolt on that.  66ft lbs.
> Then
> an additional 1/4 turn.

Really?  Damn, another f$#@ing bolt to buy - I think I'll install a
"red phone" direct link to the dealership.  The parts guy has been my
best friend lately...  I'm putting his kid through college...

Thanks for the info!

Mark - Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to the dealer I go...
      (sung with absolutely no emotion, yet with a hint of sarcasm
       mixed with a general underlying feeling of frustration.
       You can also hear my empty pockets flapping in the breeze
       in the background if you listen hard enough... :-)

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca