headliner/sun visors

That may have been  me about 2 years ago if you found that in archives...talking
about dropping the headliner to put in a Fuba on my 8v...I actually used a stiff
old toothbrush and did little sections at a time, using some spray cleaner like
Fantastic. Came really clean and white, but took about 3 hrs.
John