H-S MOTORSPORTS WARNING

Dan these warnings do hold lots of merit !! This scumbag ripped me off last
year and i was not the only one theres Doug in NJ whos credit card was used
illegally bye this scumbag theres another guy whos driveing his corrado
around two years later and $ $2500 short and no supercharger cause this
scumbag clamed bankrupcey after he went on" holidays "with everybodys hard
earnd US dollar the exchange rate at the time was 65 cents on the dollar I
could go on with this forever the bottom line is HOWARD STARZ IS A SCUMBAG
DONT DO SEND HIM ANY MONEY !!!!  as for your theory with BBB it dosent  hold
a drop of water with me.  Howard owes lots of pepole money or parts ,pissed
lots of pepole off, why even if they did such a thing do you think he would
pay BBB to get his name removed or upgraded when he wont pay the pepole he
already owes but thanks anyway for your piss poor observation of BBB this is
one reason we have a list so we can inform our fellow listers of whats going
on  with BBB and whoever and as for BBB there ligit just wish i would have
checked with em before i delt with this scummmmmbag  ummm let me say that one
more time scummmmmmbag but i will be making a trip to Canada this year very
soon to make good with this dick  i mean scummmmmmmbag later dude     .
                                                         PAUL A RUTKO  16VG60