(WAY OT :)) Insanity Test

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:09:12 -0500 Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net> writes:
>That is Shawn Meze.  It is not a CD.  That is the way he talks.  I
>stopped
>by his house one day, the window was open and I could hear him as he
>sat in
>his easy chair making shifting and steering motions.  Don't tell him I
>told
>you about it.  I think he is very sensitive about how his voice
>sounds.

Stop it. Your hurting my feelings.
(Where is the sound? I wanna laugh at me too!)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.