From: UrGTI@aol.com [mailto:UrGTI@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 2:28 PM
To: Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Z3 badge removal?

You can use one of those plastic straps that hold boxes toghether, besides
cutting your hands they cut that rubbery sticky stuff nicely. Just slide it
in behind the badge and use a sawing motion.
For the leftover sticky stuff I use 3M adhesive remover and if its really
stubborn I get out my Renault badge and use it as a scraper.

Jasin