antenna reception

check your connection at the back of your radio, you don't mention which
rocco your having problems with, 16v or 8v
If 8v, check in your rain tray if the antenna cable has not worn off the
grommet and it is rubbing on the metal (see it on mine).
I 16v, you could grab a new antenna with a twist lead around the mast, that
would help.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]