Mk2 magazine reviews

After dragging my feet for over a decade I finally broke down and bought a
scanner.  I have copies of virtually every US-written review of the 16v and
also some 8v stuff - C&D original '82 review, 16v reviews from C&D, R&T, MT,
Automobile; GTX review from C&D (a year ahead of US introduction), and some
other assorted stuff from places like Hot VW's.

I've scanned and compressed the images down to about 130k per page, at 1280x
1024 resolution, and they look pretty good.  If anyone would like copies,
drop me an email offline and I'll send them to you - the total zipfile is
about 5mb, so please be sure your ISP can handle it.  If someone with some
FTP space (Allyn?) wants to post it, that would be cool.  Feel free to use
the stuff on personal webpages etc.  Or just read 'em, kinda cool to read
what was said about our cars back in their day.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA