I just paid WAY too much freakin' money for a book!!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1504430012>

> It's the Scirocco (1974-81) Gold Portfolio.  It's
> basically a collection
> of car magazine test articles.
> And I paid $46.00.

Damn.

I ordered one from ND a few years ago.  They had been out
of stock / out of print for awhile (this is when I worked
in a library ya know!) but I think it was Turbo Tim that
posted that they found a couple sittin' on a shelf in the
back there at ND.  Called immediately and ordered.  :)

> Someone tell me when this turns into an obsession, would
> ya?

It's a veeerrrrry fine line that I seemed to have crossed
in about 1997.

Come.  Join me.  Do not be afraid.  ;)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace