Transmission question

--part1_11a.b0f21d7.2988533e_boundary

There is no such thing as a true 16v pressure plate anymore from what I have
found.
The one you get now is actually a MK3 8v one that has superceded the 16v one.
Also the one that replaces the original is not as strong ask my how I know :)
The key difference as far as strength is there are half as many straps
holding it together on the new on vs. the original style one.

Jasin
destructive tester of parts
MK1 16v

--part1_11a.b0f21d7.2988533e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>There is no such thing as a true 16v pressure plate anymore from what I have found.
<BR>The one you get now is actually a MK3 8v one that has superceded the 16v one.
<BR>Also the one that replaces the original is not as strong ask my how I know :)
<BR>The key difference as far as strength is there are half as many straps holding it together on the new on vs. the original style one.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>destructive tester of parts
<BR>MK1 16v</FONT></HTML>