Front stress bar opinions

> FWIW,
>
> Potterman has said nice things 'bout the Eurosport
> sub-frame . . .

Sure he has, and I got one from him.

Biggest problem?  FITMENT!

Not every chassis is still exactly as it came from the factory.

Plus:  You have to take the whole bar off to do tranny work, exhaust work.
You don't have to with the Autotech, just take the crossbar off.  Next,
the eurosport only attaches to the inside two studs in the rear...I know
how weak those studs are...no thanks!  The Autotech has original style
cups attached (with stock swaybar mounts), so it bolts to all four of the
rear studs.  Lastly, easy to put on...it is fully adjustable.

Autotech wins hands down.   I already sold my Eurosport bar.  Nothing
against Eurosport, I just don't like the design.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox