what wheels are these

if the guy you originally sent this email to turns out not to be
intrested, please let me know.....i need 1 wheel....i have 3 that are
near perfect...only a couple thousand miles on them, but i let my
roomate put them on his car and the dumbass hit a humungous pothole
on the side of the road and put a nice bend in one of them.........

dave