Knock sensor upgrade

I'd like to add a knock sensor setup to my 86 when I put in my ABA
block.  I think I need 4 things but I want to be sure.

1.  knock sensor distributor - I don't know the difference between the
one I have and this one.  I have the distributor that came with the ABA
block, but I was going to keep my CIS, so I thought that I need to use
my old distributor.  Anyway, what cars could I pull this off of?

2. knock sensor
3. knock sensor control unit
4. the wiring harness for the system - I guess I'll get all three of
these from the same car.  I saw that www.fastforward.ca has the
harnesses for sale.  Anybody use one of theirs?

5. throttle body switches - I have these from the throttle body I have
on my car now.  They came off of a A2 golf (or at least the engine that
was sitting in the back of one at my pick-n-pull.

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash