oil pressure sender location

Actually on the 8v, (and I do beleive on the 16v is the same thing) the oil
pressure SWITCHES (yes there are 2) are located

1) low pressure switch on the head on the side top , near Valvecover driver
side of engine
2) High pressure switch is located on the "oil cooler flange"

the dummy light in the dash give a light on either of these to to signal a
problem, high or low. no matter.

Why most people insert an electrical (setting a dual sender on the head
switch) oil pressure guage in the car.
and get a reading instead of a blinking light.

Patrick