Dyno: Will the printed output produce a Torque graph?

Neal-
  It's easy enough, if the dyno computer doesn't calculate HP, to calculate
it yourself.  The two 'knowns' are the torque and the RPM. The 'unknown'
will be the HP.  Let me know if you need the formula.

Larry  sandiego16V

> Dynos measure torque, so yeah, the output should show the torque. The
> question is will it calculate a HP curve based on torque and RPM and put
it
> on there? Typically, yes. Make sure they attach a sensor to measure RPM...
>
> Neal

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!