'84 special edition Scirocco sold only in CA?

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
> seems you are correct, from what I found the wolfy
> had a 16v body kit not
> the kamei kit,
> and my research in my documents and online research
> seem to indicate the
> Kamei body kit first came out in 85 on Germany
> models and then the kamei was
> sold as an optional package on 86 in USA. Dirk can
> you confirm this ?
>
> Patrick

wolfy?

Anyway, Dirk's old '84 GTX originally came with a
Kamei kit (front spoiler, side skirts, and rear
apron).

I also have a photo of the 600,000th Scirocco rolling
off the assembly line in 1982 - it has a Kamei Kit.

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)