From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Josh Hignight
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 12:19
To: '16V Jason'; _Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: RE: Speaker Sizes

I haven't really followed this thread, but if you take the door panel off
(pretty easy), and take off the bottom tray/speaker holder from the door
panel (little harder, but not rally), then it's easy to mount almost any 4x6
onto the BACK of the door speaker hole. Also, this makes it VERY hard for
someone to steal your speakers, and helps eliminate the problems of the
speaker grill not fitting over the aftermarket 2 or 3 way speakers.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800