From: Dan S [mailto:danws@tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: 25 January 2002 13:45
To: 'Jeffrey Lowe'; 'scirocco-L'
Subject: RE: Dead Pedal in Scirocco

What the heck is a 'dead pedal???

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco
'00 Jetta
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jeffrey Lowe
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 04:10
To: scirocco-L
Subject: Dead Pedal in Scirocco

Does anybody have one, and what type is it? I want to
get one and need to find out which ones fit the best.
Seems the Audi TT Dead Pedal is quite the big seller
as a mod for the newer VW lines.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4