suspension choices?

I cant see how 16" wheels with lowering springs can be streetable in an A1.
Maybe for just looks, (fast and furious shit)it is cool.  Looks and real
performance on the road is different.  On a smooth track it might work. Some
ass wipe cut the springs on Uncle Rocco(just to lower it) and it just ate
away the well liner and THE FENDER.  Uncle Rocco with it's Koni adustables
and Nuespeed sofsports springs, coupled with the Callaway bars makes it a
great street car.  On a track, I would do something different.

Steve Szuba

 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway
Turbo Scirocco #10</A>