good junkyards in CA for a cheap ABA?

I got just the bottom end (block,pistons,crank,rods,oil pump,pan) for $350
from Specialized German Recycling in Rancho Cordova (near Sacramento). Drov=
up there, they put it in the trunk, and I drove home. No sweat. 6 mo
warranty. Don't know what your buddy wants to pay, how much work he wants t=
do himself, what parts he needs with the motor, etc.

Jonas