(Possible spam)RE: throttle

--- Sushi Grade Pork <dan@angband.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 05:19:47PM -0700, Josh
> Hignight wrote:
>
> >    AND the Fox digifart manifold has a
> >    port for the cold start injector (cabby part
> doesn't).
>
> Yeah, but it's in the wrong locaton, if you put the
> cold start injector
> there it will bang against the back of the firewall
> when the engine
> torques.  You can block it off, then drill and tap a
> mount for the CSI
> in the standard scircco location.
>
> Dan

Yes, there's a "how to" on Scirocco.org of all places
. . .

http://scirocco.dyndns.org/tech/mk2/5000tb/5000tb.html#fox

I have one in my garage that I am installing on my '82
. . .

HTH

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)