Tech: Fuel Enrichment Gizmo

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 11:47:08AM -0500, Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

> There are two or three links to sites with detailed plans, plainly
> marked as such, on the scirocco.org links page.  Far right column,
> Misc section I believe.  They'd be on the site if one of those
> people that put up those pages (some even on the list) would
> donate it...? :)

Sure, go ahead and mirror mine (http://www.angband.org/dan/fueler.html) on
scirocco.org.  Just make sure my email address isnt on it.  I don't get
paid enough to do tech support. Oh, and those part numbers listed are
probably incorrect, as Tech America has merged with radioshack.com.

Dan

--
Even in a Benji lunchbox, grain alcohol is a pretty manly drink.

		-- Grant T. Michalski