calling all scirocco lovers- Norcal area. free roc Shell!

Hey guys I dont have time to edit down the e-mail from Mike but, the
bottom line is, he has a free 85 roc shell (I believe with engine/trans
that ran) up near Sacramento? Somewhere around there. Anyways, hes got 10
days to get rid of it. If anyone can help, his e-mail address is below!

<mikebob@hotmail.com>

Contact him se-vu-ple.

Complete e-mail below.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:57:44  "Michael Lefholtz" <mikebob@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Hey man!  Just when life is moving along smoothly, along comes
>Lefholtz.
>How are you and yours?  Good, I hope.
>
>My life is much improved since that day in May at the ND show.  I
>really
>intended to maintain some kind of ongoing communication with you.
>Unfortunately, I was still in what you might call recluse mode, which
>didn't really start coming out of until about July. hehehe.  And then
>I got
>going on my backlog of projects and haven't really let up since.  I
>feel
>like I finally got over the fear of re-injuring my back and rejoined
>the
>world of the physically active.  Lost 40lbs. from the first of last
>year,
>but gained back 5 over the holidays.  It has been so cold and rainy
>around
>here for the last month or so that my activity level is way down.
>
>What has happened with your white scirocco?  Got it on the road?  How
>did
>your racing season go?  It seems like it must be over by now.  How did
>you
>do?
>
>You may remember that I have an '85 8v scirocco that is an unfinished
>project car, straight and primed, ready for paint.  I say have because
>it is
>in exactly the same condition as the day we met.  In truth, I am
>finally
>getting around to writing you because you are the only person I have
>thought
>of who might be able to help me find a new home for it quickly.  Do
>you know
>of anyone up my way who might be interested in a free scirocco project
>car?
>Got an abatement order today from the police department.  I have ten
>days
>and no prospects. Hehehe.  I don't really have the setup or the
>contacts to
>find a place to paint it, and as the old saying goes, sometimes you
>just
>have to cut your losses.
>
>I will hate to do it, but if I can't find a new home for it by next
>Monday,
>I will be forced to junk it.  I will probably pull the front fenders,
>hood
>and interior and sell it (hopefully I won't have to pay them) to the
>boneyard.  I already have the doors off and stripped of hardware and
>all the
>glass out.  If you can think of anyone, I would also be willing to
>throw in
>neuspeed springs on some fairly low mile boge struts and a neuspeed
>rear
>stabilizer bar.  The car is on wheels, can be rolled but not driven.
>Don't
> [...]

Oh, phone number too!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.