FS: Blacksburg, VA: 1984 Rocc: MAO

[ DISCLAIMER : NOT MINE, NOT AFFILIATION, Contact owner directly]

Here's the Deal, it is a 1984 rocco and ths car is located in blacksburg VA.
It has 195K miles on it but runs very well still. manual tranny, shifts
fine. no rust on this car and minor dings on the body. It might have been
repainted but i have never found any evidence that it was in an accident. I
have snowflake rims ill throw in with the car. The interior has two cracks
above the gauge cluster and the seats have minor tears in them but are grey
with the rest of the interior being bleck. gas gauge and water temp dont
work but everything else does except AC. no sunroof and needs front brakes?
not sure exactly. call me for more info, 540.230.6062, or email me. this car
is good shape overall and mechanically in good shape also. make an offer
because i dont know what these are worth off hand. has power mirrors that
work. I would keep it as a daily driver but i have two other rabbit and dont
need three VW's. thanks, Rick

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]