Cincy 2002 - Hotel Vote - June 7,8,9

--- Dan S <danws@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> I just did a radius search in Streets and Trips and found
> no less than 145
> motel/hotels in a 30 mile radius of Clinton Co. Field
> (Daun's yard).

Now the question is, how easy are they to get to from here.

I honestly don't care where anyone stays (well, besides my
house - and you know I'm not puttin' ya'll up!)  The
important thing is to figure in the expense of a hotel room
(split with other listers???) and put away a little cash
long beforehand to cover it.  Make sense?

Glad to have the help in getting the hotel stuff set up
btw, one less thing I have to do.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace