It's the little things.....

that tend to make ya happy sometimes.
A while back, I lost my OEM gas cap and busted my dome light in my '81.
 I bought one of those Stant POS replacement gas caps (locking, chrome)
and never had good luck with it.  When it was anywhere near cold my key
wouldn't work.  And as far as the dome light, getting in my car at night
was depressing.  So, I splurged and ordered myself an OEM gas cap and a
new domelight from Potterman.  Installed both last night, and now I'm
much happier.  Seeing in my car at night is so nice!!  And now I have a
nice black lock-it-if-I-want-to-instead-of-locked-all-the-time gas cap.
Thought I'd share.
Nate
'81
'84