Mk1 side bump body trim

Mine peeled away from the rear wheel opening and as it stuck out got
snagged on someone's pant leg, peeling it further away.

Since then it got pushed back, but the day was a cold one and it
snapped.

Since the side trim (not around the wheel wells, but along the
fender/doors/body) is also sun faded and crazed I was looking for
alternative replacements.  I don't think the dealer will have any but
they are closed till tomorrow anyway.

Q1- Are there holes under this side strip?

Q2- Any other models use something similar that you know of?

Q3- Did 'S' models come with all black trim in this area?

tia,
TBerk