Roc stuff...

Felt like posting a few things.

First, Brett is one cool mofo. He made me a hard to make color combo of
gauge faces (Mars Red on gray). And not only sent me one set in that color,
but also a red on gray set in case the Mars Red, wasn't the right tone. Very
cool! And BTW, the Mars red is perfect! They look great.

Second, I love my scirocco. I test drove a SLC corrado yesterday and it
definitely was missing the fun I get out of the scirocco (granted it's
suspected it wasn't an up to snuff VR6).  I'm still need newer daily driver
(according to my folks, who are helping me buy, so I'm not complaining), but
I sure do love driving my scirocco.

Third, does anyone have a center console they would like to get rid of
cheap? Mine is broken due to thieves from earlier this fall, and I FINALLY
saved up enough to get a new stereo and an alarm. I need a new console
first.

Fourth, and not so important, I finished my 1:12 racing scirocco. Now to
just practice driving the twitchy little bugger!

Oh and here are (more) pictures if any one cares.  How low can you go?
http://communities.msn.com/jblank/rcsciroccomk1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoI
D=82
http://communities.msn.com/jblank/rcsciroccomk1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoI
D=83