Tokico HP?

IMHO was sore back opinion.
dont waste your money.
As Al (green machine) can testify. riding in my old 16v RIPieces was NOT
fun /enjoyable for more than about 20 min. the setup i had was the blue
tokikos and Nuespeed race springs. it rode alot like an unsprung gocart.
hadled like mad as long as the roads were very smooth. if you hit anything
and i mean anything in the road down to and including small gravel it got
transfeered to your but. and rattled EVERYTHING in the car.

brian
16v RIPieces.
82 topless bunny... gonna ditch the koni reds in favor of bilstiens as
soon as i getajob