Fiberglass Hoods(drag rocco)

--part1_17a.276945b.297e5014_boundary

As always there are few exceptions to the rule. For a fairly inexpensive car
it can hold its own against many a contender. One of my favorite street kills
was a late 90s AWD turbo DSM. And that was from a dead stop up to about 70.
That race broke my clutch but at least I beat him :)
I did own a mustang at one time (long story I needed a disguised car) and the
car was totally boring unless you were really pounding on it. Things like
going sideways out of the turns and brakestands (with a 5sp even) or full on
drag launches were about all it was good for.

Jasin
MK1 @ 13.8

--part1_17a.276945b.297e5014_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>As always there are few exceptions to the rule. For a fairly inexpensive car it can hold its own against many a contender. One of my favorite street kills was a late 90s AWD turbo DSM. And that was from a dead stop up to about 70. That race broke my clutch but at least I beat him :)
<BR>I did own a mustang at one time (long story I needed a disguised car) and the car was totally boring unless you were really pounding on it. Things like going sideways out of the turns and brakestands (with a 5sp even) or full on drag launches were about all it was good for.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>MK1 @ 13.8</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17a.276945b.297e5014_boundary--