Weber vs Neuspeed t-body opinions needed

--------------020006090608060601060008

You know all I liked both. However the Weber is an on/off  throttle body
and is really good for a forced induction application. I used it in both
non and forced with NOS and without. However the Neuspeed TB is good for
daily driving. If you know how to work it and have a good cam and
adjustable cam gear like I did I found to have No problems at all. Now
if you plan on just bolting it on and that is it forget it use the Neuspeed.

Keith

enordrum@hotmail.com wrote:

> Since I now have both I was wandering which you guys think is is better.
>
> -Earl

--------------020006090608060601060008

<head>
</head>
You know all I liked both. However the Weber is an on/off &nbsp;throttle body
and is really good for a forced induction application. I used it in both
non and forced with NOS and without. However the Neuspeed TB is good for
daily driving. If you know how to work it and have a good cam and adjustable
cam gear like I did I found to have No problems at all. Now if you plan on
just bolting it on and that is it forget it use the Neuspeed.<br>
Keith<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:enordrum@hotmail.com">enordrum@hotmail.com</a> wrote:<br>
http://explorer.msn.com</a>
.<br>