OH Well... guess it was my turn...car get's busted in... petty thieves get the radio and speakers...

----- Original Message -----
From: <jester@westfailure.net>
To: "Allyn" <amalventano1@home.com>
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: OH Well... guess it was my turn...car get's busted in... petty
thieves get the radio and speakers...

> Besides, with what you can find on the radio nowadays, its almost not
> worth it... without a big cd changer setup, and having had 3 or so
> alpine headunits lifted, 1 jvc headunit, quart speakers, amps glaore, i
> gave up on putting my net worth in the trunk of the car.

Sheesh, everyone's theft horror stories are makin' me paranoid about my own
system in my car. Low theft rate where I am, but hey, considering I'm
halfway an easy target... car alarm on its way into the CGT. Ain't no way
anyone's grabbin' anything from it, if I can help it.

RJ ^^~
ICQ#53963830
"We're all gonna die right? So, if this keeps me straight, then it's really
not so bad is it?" No Sleep, Primer 55
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver; '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars Red