to those doing 16v turbo's

I realize there are a handful of people out their
doing 16v turbo projects.  I am doing the same to my
16v scirocco.  I am wondering what you are using for
an exhaust manifold/downpipe.  This is one area thats
just cramped on the a1s.  I am using a t3 super60.  I
just don't know which side to face the turbine on.
What are you guys doing?  Anyone got any pics of
something mounted on an a1?  My cars burried in a
bunch of snow so, I can't bring it and and work on it.
 I can just pop the hood and poke around with my tape
measure.  Winter sucks....

Thanks for any info,
Tony