MK1 Scirocco - A3 Jetta VR6, Back to back

Saturday was cold but clear, and since it hadn't snowed worth a damn here
all winter, the roads are totally clear of salt and grime.  I decided to
take the nice car out to dinner with the woman.  I had just gotten back from
Home Depot in the Scirocco, and I jumped in the Jetta for the first time in
a month.

1) Holy torque Batman!!!  How quickly one forgets...
2) I need a new clutch. (frown)
3) The old shocks and struts on the Scirocco blow goats.
4) P7000's suck in below freezing weather.

Just some Monday rambling...

Marc