FS: 88 16V Scirocco--Torrance, CA (Not Mine...)

but if someone doesn't buy it, I will! :)

Needs battery and battery cables.
Left driver side tire low on air.
Dent in driver side fender (owner throwing in straight fender if you want to
repair)
Needs paint, but otherwise, the body is clean.
Stock teardrop rims (all center caps missing)
Small tear in driver's side seat...but the other seats are in great shape).
A crack in the dash.
JVC stereo system with speakers.

When I answered the ad, the guy listed his asking price as $1,100.  When I
got there, he said he'd give me the car for $500 CASH.

The fellow is 20 years old, has a Mazda RX-7 he's bought two turbo's for.
He also has a Ford Escort GT for sale.  He just wants to get rid of the
Scirocco and Escort so he can have extra cash to pump into the RX-7.  He's
sitting on a gold mine and doesn't know it.

Just show up with a battery and battery cables, $500 cash, and a willingness
to pamper this Scirocco (rare Alpine White) and this baby could be
yours.....or else I'll buy it.

If anyone's interested (seriously), please e-mail me privately.  I don't
want to post the guy's number on the list and have folks calling him who
aren't serious.  Also, if you need pics, I'll go back and get a couple with
my digital camera.

Regards,

Steph