Fiberglass Hoods

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Christopher Mueller wrote:

> Now that last week's accident has shifted my maintenance focus....
>
> Anyone ever install one of the fiberglass hoods on their MKII/16v?
> Certainly less weight is an instant performance boost, but does it throw off
> the weight balance or screw up the handling?

I'm not an expert, but (you knew that was coming)

I think we determined sciroccos were like 60 front 40 rear, "ideal" is
50/50. so, the more weight you can remove from the front the closer you
get to ideal... so i'd say go for it.

Where are you getting the hood?

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org