WTF !?!?!?! .. List admin please read this ...

Sorry dudes, I tried to unsubscribe last night but I don't have a =
'password' so I amnot sure on how to do it.  I have emailed Brett to take =
me of the list in the meantime.  Sorry guys.  I don't leave until Sunday =
so I hope this gets resolved before I leave.

Again, apologies.

Victor

<<< Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net>  1/18 11:17p >>>

As far as I know, it's only you...however, should anyone else tell me=20
they are, I'll
just go and unsub mr. Farren for the time being...

Gawd, I hate this new list software... :(

=3D=3DBrett

>Am I the only that is getting these each I post to the list ?
>coudl we kill his account? this could very annoying for next 2 weeks to =
get
>his "out on vacation notes"
>considering this list gets sometimes over 100 mails a day!
>
>Patrick

 \/  '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're =
small"
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter ) | - brett@netacc.net=