A few problems....

>>>this is sent on behalf of Justin (unklebob@fatchicksinpartyhats.com) in
TPA<<<

Could you possibly forward this to the list, my mails don't seem
to be going through :(

Finally got my Scirocco back on the roads...rebuilt engine (sounds
beautiful), but I've been noticing something: When she goes over
bumps, a kind of popping noise is heard from the front right wheel
area. Was wondering if this is a sign of me needing new shocks or
what-not? Another problem: No gauge lights. The indicators work
(turn signal, brights), but the gauge faces don't light. I'm
assuming I need to replace the bulbs on the faces? Speedometer is
also intermitently working.
Also: Looking for Scala taillights in decent condition and Euro
lights.

Justin
Tampa
88 16v Scirocco (Neubautenwagen)